Thursday, December 22, 2005

So you wanna be a rock'n'roll star ...



These two recent additions to Capsule's inventory are so ideally suited together in my mind that I can't help but come up with all sorts of stories - but not just the "if I bought these I would insantly turn into a ROCK GOD and command legions of fans in huge stadiums with some wicked virtuoso playing" type typical stories, but sad Christmas Gift of the Magi sort of stories.

A down on his luck wannabe rockstar who actually has the chops, but can't catch a break, fails to eke out even a modest living playing gin soaked taverns - blah, blah, blah ... so he gives up and pawns his rig to buy his girlfriend a present. You know how it goes. He wakes to find his newly bald girlfriend bought him a rhinestone studded guitar strap or some other kick in the nuts crap.

That'd be really sad for him, but check out my legions of fans! Woo-hoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home